I just wanted to welcome James to the cast of Twilight. This is the first picture I've seen of him. I think he'll fit the part very well. What do you think?
Wow, hello James...Ü I think he fits the part perfectly. I think that Bella and Edward (I just wrote Bella and Ella...I should have left it) look the part too. Jasper and Emmett not so much in my opinion. In my mind Carlisle looks like Ryan Seacrest. Weird, I know..
Lol, that's too funny. Ryan Seacrest. They should put him in the movie. I don't think Edward fits the part but that's because no one EVER could. I agree that Jasper doesn't fit the part at all. His hair... is terrible.
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
2 comments:
Wow, hello James...Ü I think he fits the part perfectly. I think that Bella and Edward (I just wrote Bella and Ella...I should have left it) look the part too. Jasper and Emmett not so much in my opinion. In my mind Carlisle looks like Ryan Seacrest. Weird, I know..
Lol, that's too funny. Ryan Seacrest. They should put him in the movie. I don't think Edward fits the part but that's because no one EVER could. I agree that Jasper doesn't fit the part at all. His hair... is terrible.
Post a Comment