
I was so excited on Tuesday (after the dentist) because I got to go watch American Idol with the girls. I haven't seen AI since season two (Go Clay Aiken!) and I'm always hearing about it. I finally got to see David Archuleta. What amazing talent.
So now I am satisfied. I feel like I'm caught up with the rest of the world. I also really liked Syesha's performance. While we girls were all watching and chatting at Ariels, the husbands all went to Cafe Rio and then to our house where they jammed on Rock Band. I'm told they had fun (but not as much as we did :) All in all it was a great night.

5 comments:
Where do they have this american idol party? I love to watch it and it would be fun to have some girls to watch it with. I am excited that you get a week off but that also stinks that you guys couldn't work for a week.
It changes houses but I think it's usually at Ariel's or Tracy's. Tiffany usually knows where it will be.
Hey I changed our blog address to: http://seanandariel.blogspot.com. So change your link!
I'm glad you were there Tara! I'm sorry about your teeth. I wish you the best. I think the water out here is killing our teeth... tell Chris he is very amusing. :) (Oh but tell him I'm rolling my eyes as I say it- so he doesn't REALLY think I think he's amusing) :)
Love Love Love American Idol! I need to join the ladies night! Fun that you two had the week off, seems like you kept pretty busy though! I ran into Chris and his list of things to do (for everyone else) on Saturday morning. Love the shelves, doesn't it feel so good to get things all organized? Love that! Anyway, I'm trying my hardest to get work off Monday for the BBQ! I'll be so sad if I miss it!
Post a Comment