Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Dreaded Dentist

On Tuesday I went to the dentist. I haven't been in about 8 years so I was very nervous to go. I knew I had some cavities and one of my fillings had fallen out. The filling was the real reason I was going. That tooth was hurting and I couldn't eat or drink anything cold because it hurt. Grrrr. SO I got up the nerve and went. I took Tiffany's advice and went to her dentist. He was a really nice guy and so were the assistants. I came out of the dentist with 8 cavities and the need for a root canal and cap. BLAH!!! So I will be headed back on Friday morning to get all that work done. Luckily, I will be sedated for the whole thing. THANK GOODNESS! I might be kind of loopy the rest of the day but that's a small price to pay. Unlike the bill for all this work. $$$ I guess that's what I get for neglecting my teeth :(

3 comments:

Chris said...

Tara and her trip to the dentist will equal and offset Chris' xBox 360, games, and new duds. So for the record we are completely financially even. But wait, since I handle almost all of the corporate work and run the business then that means I am due a shopping spree to make things fair.....hhhmmmmm what do I want?
Of course, with a wife like Tara, I have everything I need and much more then I deserve. (that comment on our blog better get me a few kudoos!!)
peace in da hood. Foxboro 294 REPRESENTING! (I crack myself up)

Gordon and Robyn said...

Go Tara! I am so proud of you for going to the dentist! You have a beautiful smile with big, white teeth. You should do all you can to take care of them. Your going to do just fine on Friday. And your mouth will feel great :) Give me a T, give me an E, give me an E, give me a T, give me an H. GOOOOOOOOO Teeth!
And Chris cost shouldn't even be a question when it comes to your wife's health. How can you put a price tag on that smile of hers?! You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you want to kiss rotten teeth? Think about that when you're paying the bill.

P.S. the dentist is cool and fun :D

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tara! Man, I feel for you. I dread going to the dentist. The sound of the drill literally makes the hair on my arms stand up. Good thing you will be out of it during the whole process!