Saturday, March 29, 2008

Daffodils Equal Spring



In my mind, daffodils always mean spring is here. I just love them. Last September I planted bulbs for the first time ever. I am proud to say that they are growing great. My first one bloomed yesterday. My camera skills aren't fabulous but...
Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daffodils always make me so happy too. It's kind of a little way of saying that Spring will come soon despite the snow storms that keep coming. Pretty flowers Tara!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I guess you figured out how to change colors. I tried to respond to you but I don't know how to reply to a comment. Am I dumb? Probably not, I am SMRT.

Val said...

I love daffodils. You're so right, they definitely scream spring. They look great! Good work! Sounds like you guys have been super busy on your week off.