Sunday, March 30, 2008
Friday Night
On Friday night we went to dinner with Antz, Gina and their friends from St. George, Wayne and Tara. That's right. There were two Tara's. I think Aria was a bit confused at first but she figured it out. Two Tara's that think she's adorable. We went to the Joy Luck Chinese restaurant. It was AMAZING food. Really, really delicious. And huge monster-size portions. We were so stuffed. Afterwards, we came back to our house. Ryan and Tiff joined us and we played Rockband. It was great to see everyone's talents. Finally, the boys started playing Madden football so Gina went home with Aria, Tara dozed on the couch (I don't know how with all that noise) and I cleaned up and blogged a bit. It was really fun to meet Wayne and Tara. We're sad they live so far away :( At least we have Gina and Antz nearby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment