BAD NEWS:
This (early) morning Chris and I went to work. When we got to the truck we found that somehow a mudflap on our trailer had been pulled off, bending the thick metal bar it hangs on in the process. While we were trying to decide when and how to fix that we started driving to our house so I could drop the Jeep off. On the way, just past the Flying J, the transmission decided to stop working. Chris had to pull over on the side of the road. Long story short: we fixed the mudflap but had to be towed to Freightliner so the tranny can be worked on. So we are out of service this week. Goodbye money :(
GOOD NEWS:
We get a week off. This means that I get to go to the American Idol party that everyone always talks about. I am so excited. I haven't seen any AI since the 2nd season. Chris will get some much needed "downtime" to play video games and relax. This also means that we get to do a bunch of odd jobs around the house like: build shelves in the garage and under the stairs (YEA!); seal the tile and grout in our kitchen and laundry room; take down our Christmas lights (it's about time) and so on and so forth. Here's hoping they get our truck fixed quick or we won't have any chores for the summertime :)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
woo hoo!!! I mean, I'm soo sorry about the truck! Really I am, that sucks!! I feel bad now that I told you to take a week off :) But I AM happy you can come to American Idol! YAY!!!!!!!!
YES! I'm so happy for you! and so sad for your truck! my house at 8. don't be late!
Get your butts in your jeep and come visit us!!! That's what you should do! It's 70s here baby! Get outta the cold! :o)
I guess I dont need to add blogs this week then.. :)Let us know if you need help with anything this week... We need to go out and celebrate Ryan's job success!! Anyways-- hopefully I'll see you tonight!
Don't do chores all week! Go play!!
Great that you have work off, but awful that your truck is in bad condition!
We should have a night of fun!! No working, organizing, or chores allowed!
Post a Comment