It was a blast. Good food and better company. Our server was really great, too. She put up with Chris picking on her and didn't even get upset when he spilled his drink while sipping out of a two-foot long straw he made. What a goofball. He also got a hold of Katie's camera and took a bunch of pictures of everyone making faces. I thought for sure she'd notice but apparently not. Here is the one of us.
She posted some more on her blog if you want more frightening images :) Congratulations, Ryan! Here's to job security.

2 comments:
I love the shelves!! Does that make the 360 worth it or what?! I love that chris has been blogging- his comments made us laugh SO hard! I'm sad you weren't loopy too- we were gonna come over and bring you ice cream but apparently you didn't need it!! It's been fun with you guys this week- I decided we want you to quit your job so you can hang out all the time :)
Hey Tara - your blog cracks me up. You and Chris are hillarious. Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys the other night. And we are excited to hang on Monday!
Post a Comment