So, after giving Tiffany a hard time about tagging me officially, I decided it was time I answer the questions. I am excited. This is my first tag. Woo hoo.
A-Attached or Single: Attached eternally to my ever-loving husband Chris
B-Best Friends: Chris (of course), Nicole (so far away in California), my sisters and mom
C-Cake or pie: Cake batter (or pie crust dough). But really my favorite is cookie dough. I love the unbaked products better.
D-Day of choice: Probably Saturday because we come home and get to spend time with family and friends
E-Essential item(s): Chris (he's the answer to a lot of these), chapstick, SUNGLASSES, something to snack on.
F-Favorite color: Sage green. I would paint our whole house that color if I had the choice.
G-Gummy worms or bears: Not too fond of the gummies.
H-Hometown: Wellsville, Utah (I love Cache Valley!!!!!)
I-Indulgence(s): Chocolate, snuggling in bed with Chris after the alarm goes off
J-January or July: July, no question about it. I really don't enjoy the cold.
K-Kids: None yet, maybe next year... 4 nephews and 3 1/2 nieces. Sweetest kids.
L-Life is incomplete without: Chris, the Gospel
M-Marriage date: June 20th, 2002 It's been summer all year long starting the first full day we were married.
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law, 2 brothers-in-law on my side. On Chris' side: 3 brothers, 1 sister, and 3 sisters-in-law.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges if they're already peeled.
P-Phobias or fears: Spiders, getting Alzheimers Disease, having Chris die first, walking on broken glass (even if I have shoes on, wierd huh?)
Q-Quotes: "That'll teach you to lick my muffin"- from Friends; "I don't wanna be a pirate"- from Seinfeld (although I've never actually watched the show); "Michael, if this is a lecture on how we're all supposed to whatever and blah blah blah, well you can save it 'cause we all know it by heart"- from Arrested Development; "I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it"- also from Arrested Development; "Everything I've said about you can be covered with makeup and a lie about a thyroid problem"- Arrested Development, again. I love that show.
R-Reason to smile: Chris, a beautiful sunrise or sunset, going to see family, seeing wildlife when we're driving (deer, elk, moose {especially}, hawks...)
S-Season: Springtime. I love when winter is over and all the trees and flowers are in bloom.
T-Tag Friends: I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged. Let's say Linzy and Megan.
U-Unknown fact about me: I still sleep with my baby blanket 'Tigger' (on top of my pillow) and a dagger (under my pillow).
V-Very Favorite Store: I might say Cabela's because I love camping and being outdoors and shooting and Jeeping and hiking and...
W-Worst Habit: Interrupting when others are speaking. So bad at that. Sorry to all who know me and can't get a word in :)
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: Mammogram (because no one ever says that, and I don't have any kids or broken bones).
Y-Your favorite food: Pasta. Yum. Hiccup salad (my mom's macaroni salad). Almost anything my mom makes. Also ice cream and chocolate.
Z-Zodiac: Pisces (what a boring last question).
Now you know my ABC's. Next time won't you sing with me :)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
you did it! that was fun to read.
remind me never to sneak into your house at night and wake you up. you might stab me.
ALSO: i swear i didn't mean to, but i accidently rejected your last comment on my page! and it wouldn't let me publish it after that. SORRY!
That was fun to read. Good job on joining the "tags" everyone does. It is fun though.
K now that I am done throwing up in my mouth a bit- that was so cute Tara! You are so in love, a smitten kitten!
Wellsville you say...Do you know a Brodero family? Just curious...I like that stephenson and katie said they threw up a little in their mouth ;)
I had to laugh at the cookie dough and your tigger blanket. I remember them both very well!!! Who gave you uncooked cookie dough for Christmas one year? Was it Marc or Em? :)
Cute post Tara, I feel like I know you even better than I thought. Ü By the way, I think it's adorable that you are a smitten kitten.
Yes, I'm a smitten kitten. I think it was Marcie that gave me the dough. It was tasty, too.
Post a Comment