Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Time For a Party


In case we missed people...
There is a BBQ at our house on Monday, the 31st. We are celebrating Chris and Brady's birthdays (although I don't think we really need an excuse for a party). It starts at 6:30 but you can come anytime after that, some folks have to work later than others. If you'll give a us a call to let us know you're coming that would be great. We're trying to get a vague count. Our number and address are on the ward website. If you can't call, come anyway. We'll have lots of food. See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Did you say you slept IN until 8?! Girl that is not sleeping in!! I can't wait for tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! WOO HOO!!!!

ariel said...

i'm looking forward to it! see you tonight!

Val said...

Ahh, sad we'll miss out! I hope you guys have enjoyed your week off! sounds like you've been living it up and getting lots done!

Shawnee said...

Sorry we missed it! Maybe next time! BTW, happy birthday Chris!