Last Saturday, Chris and I got a knock on the door at about 11:00 at night. When I peeked out the peephole, this is what I saw (from a different angle, obviously). Come to find out, it happened to Antz and Gina... and Stephenson and Katie... I think it started between Antz and Brady and has now become a full-on war. Chris and I cleaned it up pretty quick and a couple nights later we passed it on to... Of course I'm not going to tell. Ü But the war continues...
I love the picture you found of Brooke below... And I'm definitely glad I have a long neck ;) Or else we might not be able to be friends. And I have to warn you I accidently gave Ryan a fabulous idea to get Chris back for the notice he put on our door... it's an evil idea, and I apologize in advance....
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
7 comments:
How funny! You have such a fun neighborhood. I didn't know you guys were so supportive of all those candidates.
I love doing jokes like that. It does sound like you guys have fun neighborhood. Ü
I had know idea how interested you are in politics. You guys should think about running for office yourselves sometime.
P.S. I saw you in the paper!
You know it's illegal to steal election signs...and now you've posted pictures of the evidence! I hope you don't get caught! :o)
Tara! Hi I am adding you to my blog! Love the signs, I'll have to drive down that way and check it out.
It keeps going on and on. You guys are funny!! I miss you I haven't seen you in a while hopefully soon.
I love the picture you found of Brooke below... And I'm definitely glad I have a long neck ;) Or else we might not be able to be friends.
And I have to warn you I accidently gave Ryan a fabulous idea to get Chris back for the notice he put on our door... it's an evil idea, and I apologize in advance....
Post a Comment