Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome, Jayden

We are so excited to have a new little one in our lives. Ryan and Tiffany had their first baby on Wednesday the 16th and he is a cutie. He is 8.5 oz. and 21 inches long. Right now he's in NICU because he's having difficulties keeping his oxygen levels stable and he has pneumonia :( We're praying that he'll get to come home soon. Congrats, Ry and Tiff. We're so happy for you. Ü

2 comments:

Camey said...

What a cute picture of you! You will be a great mom!

Clisty said...

Tara!!! I am so glad you found me!! I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I saw Robin almost 2 years ago when I took Saydi to the dentist. I asked about you, but didn't find out how to contact you and I kicked myself. We are doing great!! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you! I love the twilight books as well. It was fun to watch that trailer, I hadn't seen it yet. I just finished reading THE HOST. It was really good, but not as great as the Twilight series. Anyway Good to hear from you we'll have to keep in touch I will keep an eye on your blog!