*Go to Logan and help Robyn and Gordon clean out their apartment (more on that later)


*Help my mom do some raking

* Spend time with Chris's sister 'Nara
* Vacuum my entire house and mop the floors
* Watch an ATM being worked on (it was kind of cool)

*Play with Bella while Ryan and Tiff were at the hospital (more on that, too)
*Take the Jeep up Skyline drive
* Catch up on every one's blogs
* Listen to all my Willie Nelson music

* And most important... Spend more time with each other!
And the week's not over yet...

5 comments:
That is a crazy week. I am sorry about your truck but it is good it is getting fixed. You guys are such a cute couple and I am glad you got to catch up on some things that needed to be done.
mechanical problems are no fun, glad to hear you were able to make it home and get the truck fixed.
What an awful week! How come everything goes wrong at the same time? Have you ever noticed that? It seems if one thing breaks, everything else has to break too. I'm glad you made it home safely.
I hope that everything turns out Ok for you guys! I'm glad to see that you have enjoyed your week off. That picture of you and Chris is so cute. You guys are such a cute couple.
Even when you're not busy you're really busy! I'm glad you made it back safe, I hope the truck is fixed soon!
Post a Comment