Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a New Twilight Trailer


On Friday we got to see the new Batman movie. We went to a 12:20 am showing at the Gateway with some friends from the ward. Chris bought a little kid Batman mask that he put on once we were in our seats and then turned around to show it off. 'Nara (Chris' little sister) and I wanted him to wear it in to and out of the theater but he wouldn't. So sad. :( But it was really fun and the movie was great. The best part of the movie, however, was the new trailer for Twilight that we saw. When it came on the screen all the girls (including me) were cheering. It was pretty funny. In case you haven't had a chance to see it yet, here it is. I know the sound is a little off from the image but it was the best one I could find. I hope you enjoy it. Only 11 days left before Breaking Dawn comes out. I love Twilight.

6 comments:

Tammi said...

Thanks for posting the trailer!! I was going to go look for it so I could watch it again and now I dont have to!

Val said...

Oh my goodness I'm so glad you posted that. That makes me soo excited! December is too far away! :)

Ab-Normal said...

bless your soul! I've never seen this before. I'm so excited for the movie to come out! Thanks for sharing ;)

Camey said...

I am still mad about who they have playing for Edward, it doesn't look near as good as the book and I know I am going to be disappointed! Also, I am so jealous that yours only takes 15 seconds to upload. I always have to set a big chunk of time in order to do my blog. No fair!

Anonymous said...

That Twilight trailer is HOT but not as HOT as Chris in a batman mask ;) hahahaha

MARCIE said...

We just went and saw bat man also, which is a HUGE deal for us. We never see each other let alone go on a date!! I need to get into Twilight, everyone raves about it.