You are so cute :) By the way, I am totally bummed that Zacc and I were so sick this weekend. Mal told us that you guys went all out for the dance and that he had a blast...I was so sad, because I had some really sweet 80's attire I was going to bust out.
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
6 comments:
And Im so glad He did!!!
It is nice to know that. It would be kind of depressing if a person didn't think so. I can't wait to hear what that silly selfish prayer was.
love it!
What was it??
Yep, it happens to me all the time!
You are so cute :) By the way, I am totally bummed that Zacc and I were so sick this weekend. Mal told us that you guys went all out for the dance and that he had a blast...I was so sad, because I had some really sweet 80's attire I was going to bust out.
Post a Comment