A few Sunday's ago we had my brother and sister-in-law over for dinner along with Ryan and Tiffany. It was such a fun evening. Clif and Camey have the two most adorable children in the world, Spencer and Addy. I just love them to pieces. When they got to our house Addy was wearing this purple outfit that just made me smile to look at. So precious. And hearing Spencer talking about Elmo is so much fun. We're so glad they came and can't wait to have them again.
Just before they left, Clif asked us if we'd ever done the polar bear in the hot tub (where you get out of the hot tub, go roll in the snow, then get back in). We hadn't, so that night we did. Here's our proof. It was freezing but hilariously fun. We were laughing so loud I was afraid we might wake the neighbors. My snow angel is on the right and Chris's on the left.

5 comments:
That looks (and sounds) like SO MUCH FUN! Yay for hot tubs. And yay for adorable children that your family lets you play with. :)
PS thanks for jumping up and down with me. :) Makes it more fun and a little less "crazy lady jumping up and down".
Ahhh those are some adorable kids!! I want a little baby of my own!! I guess I should start working on that ;)
hey i just found out you had a blog, i'm so gald!!! thanks for a great party, you guys are awesome!!!!
love your guts.
lisa
You are so brave to go out in the snow. I get so cold and NEVER warm up unless I take a shower. I think that I am broken....
I think my kids are pretty adorable too! He he. Anyhow- love the pictures and can't wait until we can see you again. It really was fun and I would love to do it more often.
Post a Comment