You know when you have 3 little kids who all want to say the prayer, so you let them each say a prayer? I'm betting this is the same thing - 3 little kids who all wanted to name the town, and their mom couldn't say no to any of them, so they all named it. And now there's a sign that says "Santa Claus Ferdinand Jasper" and everybody calls it "SCFJ" for short.
I wouldn't have even thought about their school mascot. That made me laugh. My guess is an elf. On the way to Spokane there's an exit sign for Anaconda Opportunity. I don't consider running into an anaconda an opportunity. We didn't even try that exit.
The idea of the school mascot made me laugh to. But my guess is Santa Clause, and the cheerleaders are dressed like elves. The marching (flying) band wears reindeer uniforms.
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
3 comments:
You know when you have 3 little kids who all want to say the prayer, so you let them each say a prayer? I'm betting this is the same thing - 3 little kids who all wanted to name the town, and their mom couldn't say no to any of them, so they all named it. And now there's a sign that says "Santa Claus Ferdinand Jasper" and everybody calls it "SCFJ" for short.
I wouldn't have even thought about their school mascot. That made me laugh. My guess is an elf. On the way to Spokane there's an exit sign for Anaconda Opportunity. I don't consider running into an anaconda an opportunity. We didn't even try that exit.
The idea of the school mascot made me laugh to. But my guess is Santa Clause, and the cheerleaders are dressed like elves. The marching (flying) band wears reindeer uniforms.
Post a Comment