Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009


Chris and I were home for halloween this year and so I went all out with my costume. I was a little concerned that I might still be slightly green on Sunday but luckily for me the soap did it's job. Ü If only my hand was green, too...

It was a lot of fun handing candy out to the kids. I even got a few compliments from them. Holla!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Dude. you look amazing!!!

Marianne said...

You looked really cute! It was fun to see you.

Stephenson and Katie said...

You looked so amazing! I was surprised you weren't green on Sunday too ;)

dlkenney said...

Spooky Costume ... Lookin good

Rob & Shauna said...

you look great! Super spooky! What did Christ dress up as?

Shian said...

You look awesome! What happened to Pippy?

lisa louise said...

oooooo i love it!

Camey said...

I can't even tell that is you. SO SO SO good!!

Gordon and Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deliliah said...

Your skin is green.
You're stirring a bubbling cauldron.
You ride a broom.

Say it...out loud.

Witch!