Chris and I bought our Jeep Liberty five years ago in December and this weekend we finally hit Woohoo! Look at us go. We sure don't seem to drive very much. Ü
I'm with Amy, you drive the miles, but in the truck instead. Someday when you decide to sell the Liberty, whoever buys it will think you discovered a way to turn the mileage back like on Matilda.
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
2 comments:
Are you kidding me? That is less than a year for Josh. :) We all know you put in A LOT more miles....just not in a Jeep.
I'm with Amy, you drive the miles, but in the truck instead. Someday when you decide to sell the Liberty, whoever buys it will think you discovered a way to turn the mileage back like on Matilda.
Post a Comment