Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Website and Stewarts Car

After many hours (I mean, days), Chris is finally done updating our company website. I think it looks great and it's not because I'm biased. You should take a look at dobsontransport.com and tell us what you think.

A few weeks ago, Chris and I helped play a joke on one of our shippers. Stewart in N.C. is a really fun guy and so we helped Heather post-it-note his car. We had a great time being sneaky and sly. Here is our finished project. He called us later that night when he went out to his car. We never admitted our guilt but he's pretty sure it was us. The "taxi" part is my favorite. Chris is so clever. I'm happy to say that Stewart also thought it was pretty clever. He was laughing about it. But not as much as we were... Ü

8 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

What?! No Halloween pictures yet?!

Stephenson and Katie said...

That car looks awesome! And I love the website....

Jess said...

Haha! How funny :) I can think of a few people I might do that to...

Shaunanana said...

Love your website- congrats on getting everything finalized on it. It's so fun to watch how everything's growing! Good luck - and funny prank!

Emily Youngdell said...

The website looks great! Very professional. I love the car. Aaron just got asked to Sadies and his date covered my parents car completely in post it notes. Cute idea.

Shian said...

I love the car. How long did that take?! I wish you could have caught his face on tape. That would be priceless.

Camey said...

Love it! Chris always has a had a way with words!

Deliliah said...

Your website is great. Chris it looks and sounds very professional. All the awards you have won is really neat. Keep up the good work.