Monday, November 10, 2008

Calling all Catan Settlers...


Next Sunday (the 16th) we are having a Settlers of Catan party at our house. If you like to play the game then come over at 6:30-ish. If you own the game, please bring it. We are thinking we'll have a few boards going at once and just visit with everyone while we play. We also think that self-propelled kids should probably stay home with a sitter so that you can really focus on the game. Leave a comment if you're interested. We hope to see you there.

12 comments:

Rob & Shauna said...

I'm so there! Anyone want to carpool from TX? Seriously, we miss you guys!

Gretchen said...

We'll be there and we'll bring our game :) Also, is it ok if I bring our baby? Haha I don't think she'll be much of a problem...unless she decides to come out that night....haha

Anonymous said...

First off Chris, I thought I explained why Gossip Girl is on my DVR. Ariel set it up!!! Second off, if you read Ariel's post about the first trimester you will understand why I watch it by myself now. Third off, when your wife cuts her hair I have a feeling you will be over at my place watching GG with me. Fourth off, If my wife wanted to do a little more "exploring" in Pompeii, I would have been all over that.

Emily Youngdell said...

We are most definitely planning on Friday. Can you remind me of the time and give me your address again? My e-mail is edfilby@juno.com. Thanks!

MARCIE said...

Hey Tara, I'm excited for Saturday. 6:30 right? Also I was planning on bringing bread, anything else?

MARCIE said...

OH and I just saw Em's post, is it Saturday or Friday?? I thought you didn't get home until Saturday mornings? I'm confused, let me know.

Gina said...

Very fun idea. Hey, and the Dobson Transport website looks great! Did you guys make that yourselves or did you hire a web designer?

Stephenson and Katie said...

we're so there but we have to leave at 8 for a missionary meeting... so sad!

Stephenson and Katie said...

P.S. We don't have the game but we'll bring those yummy cookies again :)

Marianne said...

Tara, you are so cute! I'm so excited that you invited us! We will be there if we can find a babysitter. :) Do you want me to bring any treats??

Amy said...

Ummm....I know this is against all rules of etiquette, but I saw a link to your blog from Rachel's blog. And THIS just happened to be the post that was up. Josh and I are kindof Catan freaks and would LOVE to join the party if it's really an open invitation. We have Settlers, and a couple of expansions and would be happy to bring them...If you really just had a few people in mind, we don't want to crash your party or anything, we wouldn't be at all offended if there's no room. :)
PS Glad to find your blog! Consider yourself stalked. :)

Sue said...

We'll be there! Just so you know, Darin get's really into this game so we'll need to warn everyone at that ends up at his table. :)