I just heard this song on Sounds For Sunday and LOVED it. It's by Andrew Peterson. I thought I would share it with you all. You'll want to pause the music on my playlist on the right side of my blog.
I like this song. Hey, and sorry we couldn't make it to the Settler's game night. We couldn't find a babysitter for our little ones (Aria specifically). Maybe next time. ;)
Tare? Tara Sant? It's Chantel! I was blog surfing and found you on Clisty's blog. You are so cute! You look exactly the same! I love the blog game. It is so fun to find old friends and gives us a way to keep in touch with people we rarely see. Check us out at dimitricoff.blogspot.com. Let's keep in touch! Chantel P.S. That song is beautiful!
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
6 comments:
Beautiful song, thanks for sharing it with me.
I like this song. Hey, and sorry we couldn't make it to the Settler's game night. We couldn't find a babysitter for our little ones (Aria specifically). Maybe next time. ;)
Pretty. I haven't heard that one before. Probably because our Sounds for Sunday only play commercials and A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief.
Tare? Tara Sant? It's Chantel! I was blog surfing and found you on Clisty's blog. You are so cute! You look exactly the same! I love the blog game. It is so fun to find old friends and gives us a way to keep in touch with people we rarely see. Check us out at dimitricoff.blogspot.com. Let's keep in touch!
Chantel
P.S. That song is beautiful!
that is supposed to say Tara, not Tare. Oops, typo!
Thanks for the link one the video. It’s nice to have my work shared.
http://www.myspace.com/johnhartphotography
Post a Comment