Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me with so many things I could never make an adequate list of them all so I'll make a small list.

-*- My husband Chris
-*- My parents
-*- My sisters and brothers
-*- My nieces and nephews
-*- My job
-*- Living in the USA
-*- Being healthy and strong
-*- Having music in my life
-*- Modern transportation
-*- The Thanksgiving holiday
-*- Having the Gospel in my life
-*- The miracle of forgiveness
-*- The Atonement and Resurrection
-*- The Plan of Salvation

I am so grateful

3 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Those are wonderful things to be grateful for. Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

Gina said...

I love your soldier post...those pics really do make one feel grateful for the roof over our heads, huh?

Oh, and I read your Twilight post...the part with Edward walking into school with Bella and he has his sunglasses on was one of my favorite parts too! Sorry to hear you were disappointed...I think it was the hype. I didn't let the hype get to me, so I thought it did well. Not an academy award winner, but it was fun to see the book come to life.

Shian said...

Tom and I were talking on Thanksgiving about how thankful we are for cars. Imagine having to travel in a buggy pulled by horses.