
Chris and I went today to vote early since we won't be here on Tuesday. There was a bit of a line. All in all, it took about 45 minutes which is (I believe) much less time than it will take on November 4th. But I could be wrong. I had read the voting pamphlet that came in the mail, as well as the fliers and stuff on our front door. I also got online to check out a few candidates. I was totally prepared. Chris did his reading while we were in line and I think it was probably enough time for anyone who hasn't read their "Leave Your Print" manual. It was a great moment. I love to vote. The best part for me is getting the sticker (I know, that's a little childish). This is my second time voting for a President. I am always so proud when I'm done. I put that sticker on as soon as I get it and I usually try to wear it for a few days (yet again, childish). I think I'll stick it to my Halloween costume tonight. I love to vote!!!
If any one in the neighborhood is curious, you can vote all this week at the Bountiful Library. Hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are 3:00pm to 8:00pm and Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm. As long as you are in line by the closing time, you're good.
I hope everyone takes advantage of the amazing freedom we have. Go out and use your rights!!!

3 comments:
I hope you voted for me! (palin) Thanks for the fun times last night! It wouldn't have been a party without Jessica and Tony!!
Good job! I always take Gavin with me to vote, so he can see the process. I explain the candidates and what they stand for. You'll have to ask him. He can tell you his opinion of each of them. He want to know who you voted for. He asked me to ask you.
Aren't you kind of glad all the hype is over. I barely got to vote since I hadn't registered here 30 days before the vote. But I still got to. That domestic post is hilarious and you and Chris are so fun. Mal and me love practical jokes. I'm so glad you guys are in the ward.
Post a Comment