Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Trailer for Twilight

The final Twilight trailer has been released. It looks so good. I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately, I will miss the midnight showing since I'll still be driving that week but my sweet sister Shian has promised to go see it with me Saturday. I can't wait. Anyone who wants to go see it with us (Camey?) let me know. Even if you've seen it already. I'm sure that I'll be going more than once... Ü
(You can pause the music to the right of the trailer.)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

::sigh:: it gave me goosebumps! I can't wait!!

Camey said...

Looks SO good! I am actually going to Ogden with my friends and we are going to dinner, watch the movie and then stay the night. It should be fun. I would have loved to go though if I had known.

JamieD said...

Hey Tara- Its Jamie Duncan I stalked your blog through Sabrina's. I hope you dont mind. I'm actually going to like you to mine its just so much easier that way. Anyway your blog is really cute! I had no idea you loved Twilight too! I am so excited to see the movie, and I started re-reading all the books to get me in the mood. Anyways we should all go together. I hope you're doing well. We can't wait til the Halloween party on Sat. Bryan says you have lots of fun things planned. Please let us know if you need us to do anything more for it. Sorry for the super long comment!