I'm late (as always) but I wanted to give a shout out to my Dad. He is such a good man. He is hardworking, caring, honest, witty as can be, loving, dedicated, protective, handsome, and the best Dad any one could wish for. Happy Fathers Day. I love you so much. Dad with his Grandson Gavin
Also, I think my niece Addelyn is so adorable and precious.
And last, I love everything about this song. The lyrics, melody, style, the video is awesome, and Tim McGraw. Can't beat that. Ü>Sorry, it get's a little messed up in the middle.
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
3 comments:
I love those 3 things too. Well, I like some of Tim's other songs better, but it still a good one :)
I love Tim and Faith. (it sounds like we are best beds when I call them only by their first names..Ü) I love that song! You have great taste in music.
best beds? Oh my heavens, that's funny. I obviously meant best buds. Oooopppsssss...
Post a Comment