Love Tag
I saw this on Katherine's blog a while ago and thought it was fitting for our anniversary week.
What is his name? Christopher David
How old is he? 38
How old are you? 29
How did you meet? I got a job as a hostess at Chevy's Fresh Mex and Chris was the bartender there.
How long did you date? A year and a half.
Who is taller? Chris by an inch (he says).
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. I must have them. I think Chris could live without them quite easily.
Who sings better? Me. But Chris can rap better than I can :)
Who is smarter? Chris. In just about every way.
Who does laundry? I do it all. But he does put stainstick on his church shirts each week...
Who does dishes? Me, again, although Chris is really good about rinsing his dishes and putting them in the dishwasher if it's dirty.
What is his guilty pleasure? Sweats and quiet time. Playing games on the computer or Xbox.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? At the house: he does. On the truck: it depends whose turn it is to get up and drive...
Who mows the lawn? Chris. Plus the weedwacking, the fertilizing, fixing the sprinklers, spraying for ants and other pests...
Who cooks dinner? As of a few months ago, I do. Prior to that if we had a home-cooked meal it was all Chris. He is an excellent cook and makes the best pork tenderloin I've ever had.
Who drives the car? Always Chris. Even when we were dating and in my car...
Who is more stubborn? That depends on the topic under "discussion". Most of the time I think he is. But when it comes to indoor/outdoor pets I won't be budged! And involving family time I'm pretty stubborn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Unfortunately, I don't really remember our first kiss :( So sad...
Who asked who out first? He was about to ask me but I jumped the gun and asked him. What can I say, I really wanted to date him :)
What was your first date? We went to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I laughed so hard at that movie. Because of that, he thought I had a good sense of humor. Boy was he wrong. Lol.
Who wears the pants? Him. Him. Him!
What is your favorite thing about him? My very favorite? I'm not sure. I love so many things about him. Maybe it's the way he makes me laugh. Maybe it's the way he is so comfortable talking to anyone. Maybe it's the way he works so hard so that I don't have to. Maybe it's the way he is always teaching me something new. Maybe it's the way he loves the Gospel. Maybe it's the way he puts up with my talking nonstop. Maybe it's the way he plays with my hair. I'm really not sure. I'll have to ponder that question and get back to you :)
I now TAG...you.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ahhh I love that you're updating while you're on the road! Nice tag- you and chris are the best. P.S. we sorta broke into your backyard last night. Don't worry- we didn't use the hot tub. I can't promise that we never will though... sorry :)
Cute! That was way fun to read! Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary! I laughed out loud at the "Who sleeps on the right side of the bed...in the truck" answer. It's good to know you guys don't drive while your sleeping :)
Happy Anniversary week! Sorry I've been a slacker about telling you stuff... I thought you'd just read my bog ;) Youre so cute- loving your survey thing... Farmers?? Tomorrow??? After your interview of course- you guys will be famous! Can I have your autograph???
Post a Comment