Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary!


On June 20th, Chris and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We had to work so we didn't do anything big and spectacular, but just being with him is enough for me. I thought of making a list of 6 things I love about him but I can't limit myself to so few reasons. I know some of them were mentioned in my last post but I have to say them again.

* He always buys me chocolate
* He always drives the jeep and lets me read
* He takes care of all the truck maintenance
* He lets me be in charge of the radio
* He makes me laugh every single day (usually several times a day)
* He puts up with my "running commentary on life"
* He works so hard now so that one day I can stay home with our kids
* He loves his family and mine
* He plays with my hair
* He always kisses me when I ask
* He gets up and walks with me to the bathroom at night when we're camping
* He is an excellent cook
* He sings along to the ipod when he is driving (or raps, as the case may be)
* He takes out the trash, mows the lawn, weedwacks, and takes care of the chemicals in the hot tub
* He always says "I love you" to his family when he hangs up with them
* He always tells me he loves me, even if we've been arguing
* He took me to the Temple to be sealed for time and all Eternity on our one year anniversary

This is the card I got for him. It fit us so well. I love it and it was the very first card I picked up. It must have been meant to be. Just as I was meant for Chris and he was meant for me.

I love you, Topher. I am so blessed to spend forever with you.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats and I love the card you picked out! You guys make such a great couple!

Emily Youngdell said...

So cute Tara! Chris is awesome and you guys are perfect together. Happy Anniversary!
P.S. Thanks for the party last night, it was tons of fun! Ü Everytime I am with you guys it seems just like the good ol' days when we were younger. ♥ ya!

Nicole said...

I knew I missed it! So sorry...happy late anniversary! The card is perfect! :o) Love you guys!

Shawnee said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are such an awesome couple and have so much fun with each other.

dlkenney said...

Happy Anniversary....Today is my 13th anniversary, I can't wait to see what Randy planned.

ariel said...

6 years! congratulations! i love all of the pictures :) you guys are so cute.

Brat said...

You made a gorgeous bride! Happy anniversary.

Linzy said...

happy anniversary! June is a great month to get married!

Camey said...

I had no idea. Happy Anniversary! You two make a great couple! I am glad to be a part of your family.