Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sweet Husband

So, I realize that all of my posts have been about flowers and blooming things lately. I can't help it. I love Springtime. And now this post, too, will be about flowers :) I have the most amazing husband. On Tuesday he surprised me with a dozen gorgeous roses completely out of the blue. He said "I realized I've never bought you flowers for no reason." So... he did. Isn't he wonderful? It was one of the sweetest things he's ever done for me. I was so surprised. What a wonderful man I'm married to. Big points for you, Topher. I love you!

On a side note, I now have ONE yellow tulip in my backyard. So, apparently, my variety pack was named properly.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aw :) They're beautiful. Maybe when Ryan and I are married for 5 years he'll buy me flowers just because... No.. not Ryan :) Oh well. Kudos for Chris!!

Emily Youngdell said...

What a sweet husband! I haven't met Chris yet, but so far I am very impressed. Ü

Stephenson and Katie said...

You DO have a sweet husband! But you're sweet too- you guys are one of those super sweet couples who make the rest of us look bad :) we missed you today!!

ariel said...

awwwwwww how sweet! sean needs to take some pointers. :)

ariel said...

oh and seriously... SORRY about not getting your messages! i repeat... never call my house phone. i'm so glad shelly was able to help you out.

Joanna McGuire said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I also love your tulips. It was so good to see you this weekend. I tagged you on my blog so check

Wilcken Family said...

Hello Tara! This is Amanda Nickelson from long ago. It's now Amanda Wilcken. I found you on a link from Clauds blog. I don't know how else to contact you, so HI! Love your blog! Email me if you can!

Val said...

Oh, that's so sweet! It's always fun to get flowers for no reason at all!