Monday, May 5, 2008

3 Tag

I was tagged by Joanna. I love being tagged :)

List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Random/Suprising Facts

Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:

1- Being with Chris 24/7
2- Breathing fresh air in Cache Valley
3- My nephews Gavin and Spencer


3 Fears:

1- Getting Alzheimer's
2- Having nightmares
3- Gaining a lot of weight


3 Goals:

1- Go with Chris to Hawaii someday
2- Be done driving so we can seriously look into starting our family
3- Learn to sew and do other domestic things


3 Current Obsessions/Collections

1- Growing plants in the house
2- Twilight (I'm a fanpire :)
3- Listening to Robert Jordans books on tape


3 Random/Suprising Facts:

1- I like the smell of manure (for the most part) because it reminds me of life in the country. As long as it's not too strong...
2- I've been getting headaches lately and I think it's because of my hair. It's pretty heavy and pulls on my head. I've thought of cutting it but...
3- I get shocked EVERYTIME I get out of my Jeep. I think it's also due to my hair and the static electricity it builds up rubbing against the seat. Sometimes from the couch too. Then I shock Chris when I kiss him. Grrrr...

Now for tagging, I choose Shian, Robyn, Camey and Nicole

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Are you getting The Host? It comes out tomorrow... I want to live in the country... I was just telling Ryan that yesterday and he laughed at me :(

Shian said...

Manure?! I try to hold my breath as long as I can whenever I drive past a dairy. As for the headaches, I can certainly relate. Maybe you should try a chiropractor, however, you would have to convince Chris to pay for it. I will think about my three things and post them soon. Love ya!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Manure??? You must have felt right at home here on Walton the past few weeks...with all the flower bed installs. YUCK! You and Chris are too cute and SO fun! We look forward to future game nights that actually pan out! :)