Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey There, Deliliah

So, I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to give a shout out to all the mom's I know and tell you Happy Mother's Day. I hope everyone had a great one. And a special thought for my mom, Deliliah. She taught me how to clean a house and cook a meal, how to be a great wife and (future) mother, and most importantly, how to make a house a home. Mom, thanks for all you've done and all you do. You have always been such a great example to me. I certainly wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for you. I love you.

1 comment:

Emily Youngdell said...

That is an adorable picture of you and your Mom. Your Mom is quite the foxy lady. I also love the picture of your Mom and Dad. What a cute couple.