
I've always been interested in Dancing With The Stars because I think ballroom dancing is really cool. I've watched a few clips from YouTube before but have now starting watching weekly. The reason: Marlee Matlin. She is amazing. I first learned of her when she was on the West Wing. She had a guest role and appeared in a bunch of episodes as a deaf pollster. The kicker: she really is deaf. Wow. She is so wonderful. She's funny, and beautiful, and a great inspiration to so many people. And I think she is a great dancer (especially when you think about the fact that she can't hear the music, not even the rythm through the floor. Everybody should watch her and then VOTE for her. She rocks. Way to go, Marlee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKxtKUWzA2s

2 comments:
ahhh she's precious! i love that show!! I can for sure show you how! It'll make your life sooo much better :) It's kind of hard to explain without showing so when you get back into town I'll come over, maybe after church or something! Be safe on the road- we'll miss the Darling Dobsons! (get it? haha)
hey there! thanks for the comment! you guys are awesome. Wayne said to tell chris to practice up on his madden skills for the next time we are there!!! lol
Post a Comment