The license plate cover says "Emily every moment I love you". I thought it was so sweet, I had to take a picture. Then when I was coming out of the store I saw them getting into their car. They were such a cute old couple, it always makes me so happy to see that kind of stuff. I hope we can all be this in love when we're 80+ years old.
Monday, April 7, 2008
So Sweet
I went to the store today and parked next to this car.
The license plate cover says "Emily every moment I love you". I thought it was so sweet, I had to take a picture. Then when I was coming out of the store I saw them getting into their car. They were such a cute old couple, it always makes me so happy to see that kind of stuff. I hope we can all be this in love when we're 80+ years old.
The license plate cover says "Emily every moment I love you". I thought it was so sweet, I had to take a picture. Then when I was coming out of the store I saw them getting into their car. They were such a cute old couple, it always makes me so happy to see that kind of stuff. I hope we can all be this in love when we're 80+ years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok, I think it is only appropriate for my husband to make me the same license plate cover since my name is Emily. Better yet we'll go and steal this one. J/K. That really is cute and it's even cuter that it was an older couple.
It was so fun talking to you yesterday. Can't wait till we can talk some more. Ü
how romantic :) i love cute old people.
we bought the 1st season, but we may need to borrow the other seasons! i'll let you know when we finish the first. oh and i'm LOVING it!
Cute! That is just so sweet. I love love and happy endings.
I can just imagine Malachi getting me a license plate like that....yeah right. I think they may be on their 2nd marriage...just kidding. I remember this old couple all over each other and Mal and me were thinking WOW after all that time, then we found out they were newly weds. That is nice though, we could all learn a little something.
Post a Comment