Also, I took a few pictures of my tulips. They are supposedly a mixture of colors. I say supposedly because EVERY SINGLE ONE is pink so far. Both in the front yard and back. Hmmm. That is quite remarkable if you ask me. What are the odds? Lol. But I think they're beautiful anyway. Maybe in June I'll go to Thanksgiving Point (they sell ALL of their tulip bulbs every summer) and buy some orange, purple, yellow and white bulbs. I'm hoping Chris will take me to the tulip festival on Saturday. We'll have to see how this week goes...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Slight Delays
We are getting a bit of a late start today. We took our truck to Freightliner to get an alignment this weekend and it's not done yet. It's important we get it done because we bought 10 new tires last week and driving on them without the alignment (even for one trip) can ruin them. So here we sit. Waiting. Hopefully it won't delay us like last week. A week ago, as we were on our way to N.C. the reciever out there called us and said they wouldn't be able to unload us until Friday (normally they do it Thursday) morning. This meant that we wouldn't be able to be loaded again until Friday afternoon. This meant we wouldn't be home until early Sunday morning. And this meant I would have to cancel my girls party that I've been planning for almost 2 months (remember? I had a countdown and everything). Why, of all the weekends, did we have to be late this weekend? Grrrr! I was not happy. But there was nothing I could do so in the end I tried to accept it with good grace. Instead, we worked on the truck on that extra day. Chris got us the tires, fixed our inverter, and put new lights on the front. I (using the now fixed inverter) vaccuumed and cleaned the truck. It needed to be done so I suppose it wasn't a completely wasted day. Definitely not as fun as hanging out with all my girlfriends from childhood, though. We'll have to reschedule it soon.

Also, I took a few pictures of my tulips. They are supposedly a mixture of colors. I say supposedly because EVERY SINGLE ONE is pink so far. Both in the front yard and back. Hmmm. That is quite remarkable if you ask me. What are the odds? Lol. But I think they're beautiful anyway. Maybe in June I'll go to Thanksgiving Point (they sell ALL of their tulip bulbs every summer) and buy some orange, purple, yellow and white bulbs. I'm hoping Chris will take me to the tulip festival on Saturday. We'll have to see how this week goes...
Also, I took a few pictures of my tulips. They are supposedly a mixture of colors. I say supposedly because EVERY SINGLE ONE is pink so far. Both in the front yard and back. Hmmm. That is quite remarkable if you ask me. What are the odds? Lol. But I think they're beautiful anyway. Maybe in June I'll go to Thanksgiving Point (they sell ALL of their tulip bulbs every summer) and buy some orange, purple, yellow and white bulbs. I'm hoping Chris will take me to the tulip festival on Saturday. We'll have to see how this week goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well it seems that all worked out just right for the party - considering that most people couldn't come due to that wedding. I love it when as many people as possible can come and by changing the date that may just happen now!
By the way, your flowers are beautiful! Isn't the warm weather wonderful?
YAY for late starts! Last night was so fun! I love seeing the dobson's on weekdays...
I love your tulips. I am for sure planting some next year. For some reason I have never attempted tulips, I think I need to change that.
Im glad you had a delay and were able to come to AI night! :) It's always so fun to have you. I am bummed you'll be missing church though. We'll keep your seat warm in case you're able to show up!
Post a Comment