Sunday, January 15, 2012

Watching Oliver


When my sister Robyn had her sweet baby girl last month, I had the privilege of watching her adorable son Oliver while she was in the hospital. I was actually supposed to watch him as soon as she went to the hospital. Unfortunately, I had a doctors visit I couldn't miss so Shian got to have him for the first night. The next day I met Shian at the hospital. After meeting sweet little Natalee, I got to take Oliver with me. We played around outside of the hospital for a little bit so that Robyn and Gordon could watch him out the window (Ollie wasn't allowed in the hospital room). He really enjoyed playing with Beese (moose) and Cheeeta (white tiger). After that, we came home to my house. He was such a good boy for me. He went to sleep without any fuss. He ate all his food and he was just so happy the entire time. I must admit, I have the cutest nieces and nephews. I love them all. I really enjoyed this special time I got to spend with Ollie. He's going to be a great big brother.








2 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

happy tears

I sure do love this little guy ♥

thank you so much again and again for watching him for us. I love the pictures. I am going to snag them from here, okay?

Shian said...

It looks like you kept him plenty warm :)