Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sweet Baby Booties


My wonderful friend Nicole makes the cutest baby booties! I had her make two pairs for the two new babies in my life, my nieces Anya and Natalee. If you're interested she has an etsy shop and she does custom colors if you want. They are $16 which seems to be a great price from what I saw online. I just wanted to give a shout out to Nicole! Thanks, we love these.






4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

they are so cute! I love the way they look on her tiny little feet!

I'm for sure going to be getting a white pair for her blessing day

Shian said...

Thank you to you and Nicole! They are so expertly made and darling. You should hear all the comments I get on them.

Nara said...

These are adorable! Maybe one day I will have a sweet lil' girl ;)

Nicole said...

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like them! And big THANK YOU Tara for posting about them!