Sunday, January 15, 2012

Toothpaste


A while ago I gave Chris a hard time about leaving toothpaste in the sink when he's brushing his teeth. I showed him proof that it is indeed him, and not me, that is leaving the toothpaste. There were toothpaste drips in the master bathroom as well as the kids bathroom. Since Chris is the only one who brushes his teeth in there, I knew it was him. I asked him to please try a little harder to remember to rinse out the sink when he was done. The next morning when I got up I found this....



I love my crazy, quirky husband. He always makes me laugh.

4 comments:

dlkenney said...

How Sweet

Gordon and Robyn said...

♥

Shian said...

I thought that was pretty good when I saw it on facebook. Chris, clever as always.

Nara said...

Ahhhh that sooooo my brother Chris! Can you just imagine ALL the endless teasing and tormenting I had to go through as a child...hahahahaha
LOVE HIM!!