Sunday, January 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 1



I had the chance to go see Breaking Dawn with some of my family last month. It's become a tradition that all the girls in my family go see the latest Twilight movie. Unfortunately, we were missing some sisters this time. Camey's mom was visiting from WA (and she wasn't feeling good enough to go) and Robyn had just had a baby. So it was just Mom, Shian and me. We still had a good time though. The movie itself was pretty terrible (our opinion) and in fact the best part was after the movie. We wanted to take a picture of us and there was no one else in the theater by this time (thank goodness). First, I tried to hold the camera for the self-portrait. After that didn't work several times we had Mom try to take some. Those didn't exactly turn out either. By this time we were laughing pretty hard but we decided that Shian should get a chance. Several albino pictures later, we were laughing so hard we were crying. We decided that Mom had taken the best pictures so we gave her another try. After a few more bad ones, I whispered to Shian to make an ugly face next time. When Mom saw that picture she said that we were done if we had started making funny faces. But I convinced her to give us another chance. I tried taking pictures from the middle instead of the side. Still no luck. It was so stinkin' funny. We were truly crying by the end and we never did get a great picture. Hopefully for Part 2 we will have Robyn and Camey with and we'll let them take the pictures. :)


These are just some of the terrible pictures we took.










This was the best choice out of them all. Pretty sad. :)



6 comments:

Deliliah said...

Not much to choose from or maybe it was the models, but we did have fun.

Shian said...

Yep, pretty sad that that was the best choice. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Gordon and Robyn said...

my, oh my. my family is so attractive!

Nara said...

So fun! I still need to see it.

Deliliah said...

Hey I'm waiting for the Wicked Blog to come along. Thanks so much.

Nara said...

Where are ALL your baby posts??? I am trying so hard to update my blog but it seems to not be going so well. UUUGGGHHH! Need to get on that STAT. Love you!