Monday, May 24, 2010

My Food in San Diego!


I ate so much good food in San Diego that I want to write pages and pages about it. Instead, I'll try to keep it brief.

My first food at Chevy's in seven or so years. I inhaled it. There was no thought of a picture until after it was gone. Ü


Then there is the salsa. I probably ate enough salsa to count as my meal.


I bought a pound and a pint before we left. A pound of chips and a pint of salsa. I kept it at the hotel and ate some for breakfast almost every single morning. Ü


Our dinner with 'Nara was at Casa Guadalajara. It was a favorite restaurant of hers on her mission. I had a smothered chicken burrito with extra sour cream:


Chris and 'Nara's food:


For the wedding luncheon we went to Marie Callender's.
My chicken pot pie:


My lemon meringue that was heavenly:


Chris's chocolate mousse pie that was also heavenly:


On Friday we went to California Pizza. It was the first time I've eaten there and I was impressed. I can't remember what kind of pizza I ordered but it was pretty.


Chris got something a little riskier. He liked it but it was a tad too spicy for me.


For the wedding Charlie and 'Nara chose to have it catered by Cafe Rio. It was such a great idea. I love Cafe Rio.


And then on Sunday we went to Chevy's again. This time I managed to take a picture before I gobbled it up. Chicken soft taco, beef crispy taco, charro beans, sweet corn tomatillo or whatever it's called. Mmm mmm good. I love Chevy's!!!


I ate so much delicious food in San Diego. It was bliss.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Is there a Chevy's in Utah? I've never been and I'm craving it...is that even possible?

Gordon and Robyn said...

You've made me hungry. This is mom

jamirodana said...

I didn't know Chevy's still existed!
CPK is yum!
You can find the best Mexican in Southern California for obvious reasons!
Looks like the wedding was a lot of fun!