Monday, September 28, 2009
Wanting to Adopt
My sister and her husband are wanting to add to their family and so we need your help. Shian is my older sister and she was born to be a mom. She is so wonderful with kids and always wants to hold them and take care of them. She's even willing to change dirty diapers when she could easily hand Baby back to his/her mother. Tom is such a wonderful man; caring, compassionate and always willing to lend a hand. Tom and Shian have been trying to add to their family for a while now but it seems that the Lord wants them to adopt. Please help them (and me Ü) out by looking at their website and spreading the word. Chris and I would love to have another niece or nephew join our family.
http://www.tomandshianadopt.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good luck to them!
tara, I loved all the updates!
I think we should have a zucchini boat sometime ;)
Good luck to your sister, I'll check the blog and spread the word!
Post a Comment