And her's an awesome picture of me and Jayden. Isn't he so cute?
Monday, September 28, 2009
The Zoo
In July we went to the zoo with our friends from Texas. We love Rob and Shauna and their girls. It was great fun. We rented some big strollers for the girls but Chris also decided to rent a Rascal for Shauna and Sydney to ride. I thought he was crazy at first but in the end it was the best part of our day. The cougars absolutely HATED that thing. They would respond every time we went near them. It was hilarious (and a little scary). They would follow it around and hiss at it. It was insane. If you listen on the videos you can hear them hiss a couple times.









And her's an awesome picture of me and Jayden. Isn't he so cute?

And her's an awesome picture of me and Jayden. Isn't he so cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! I never got to see the bear like that. How fun! We should go and so stuff like this sometime!
Great pictures. Don't ya just love the zoo? I love how the animals interact with you. Even if they are hissing and scary. I too love the picture of the bear. :)
I didn't realize Rob and Shauna have four kids now. That surprised me, but I guess I did know about three, so it shouldn't. Anyway. The picture of you and Jayden is cute. I love his expression. He looks like he's wondering what this crazy lady is up to now.
The cougar reminded me of a funny story. When we went to the cat zoo in Spokane one of the tigers kept running around like that cougar following a person in a wheelchair. One of the employees told us that tiger loved wheelchairs and always acted that way when one was around. Another of the tigers was obsessed with pink. He stared at anyone wearing pink. I thought it was funny. Maybe it's a cat thing.
Funny hissing. I loved the bear picture. He looks so sweet. Looks can be deceiving.
Post a Comment