Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Leaf


This week I had a visitor come ride with me.


I think he was trying to get to the rainbow.


Rainbow must have been expecting him because she was there for quite a while.


(Please ignore the bugs on the windshield. I was driving after all.)

5 comments:

dave + kirst said...

Glad you had someone else with you other than just Chris ;D

jeremyandholly said...

you can TOTALLY let your sister look at my blog...please do!! i recommend hypnobirthing:) sorry it took me so long to respond...life has been crazy:)

Melissa said...

Helloooooooo,

I am so excited to now have a link to your blog!!! I see you love Dave Ramsey, me too. Have you been to one of his seminars?

So good to see your cute faces!

Love,
cousin miss

Amy said...

I like leaf companions. :)

two-man sleeping bag from Rec Outlet. Greatest purchase of all time. NOT for backpacking. It's big ol beast of a thing, but when you drive in (which I suspect you do....you know....cuz of the jeep) totally worth it.

Shian said...

The other day I had a grasshopper on the hood of my car from Walmart to Gav's school and all the way back to my house. Then he finally jumped off. I was impressed with his leg muscles!