Thursday, May 7, 2009

Two Tag

I did this tag last November and decided it was time I posted it. My answers are a little out of date now but that's ok by me.


*Two names I go by: "Tara with Dobson Transport", Tarabear (in high school)

*Two things I am wearing right now: Jeans (as always), Christmas socks

*Two things I want in my life right now: Warmer weather, candy (it's been 16 days)

*Two things I did last night: Watched the Cowboys beat the 49er's, prevented Stephenson from watching 24:Redemption

*Two things I ate today: Parsley potatoes, a delicious "turkey" cupcake that Felicia made

*Two of my favorite drinks: Tang, strawberry milk

*My favorite thing to do with my right hand: I was going to say "use the mouse" but then I saw Rachel's answer (Hold Collin's left hand) and I like hers better (just insert Chris)

*Two favorite positions of the sun: Noon and sunset

*Two favorite things to do in the fall/autumn: Smell the air, drive through canyons

*Two favorite articles of clothing: White moose Christmas socks, a grey sweater with extra long sleeves (I actually bought two of them Ü)

*My first disappointment: A neighbor kid threw my doll out the car window (someday, I might be able to talk about it...)

*Two Movie lines that are always stuck in my head no matter what I do to get them out: "You're a loony" - Monty Python, "Oh, what a beautiful morning" - Oklahoma

5 comments:

Shian said...

I find myself singing, "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning" as well. My other song would have to be, "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch." Couldn't tell you why. Pretty random, I know.

Marianne said...

Mmmmm, I remember those turkey cupcakes Felicia made. They were good!

Rachel said...

I am relieved to know that you would rather hold Chris' hand than Collin's. Ha ha!

Deliliah said...

Turkey Cupcakes? that sounds yucky, but I don't know I've never had cupcakes made out of turkey. haha. You still can't talk about Lolly, poor thing! It must have mess you up more than E.T.?

Deliliah said...

You should start humming "I wana hold your hand" by the Beatles.