I finally got some time to look at blogs tonight. I loved the message to create by Pres. Uchtdorf. Thanks for sharing it with us. When you were up this last weekend I ment to give you the bag of flip flops we found in the tent trailer after Moab. I try to remember to put them in your jeep. I'm glad you came We had fun.
Chris and I started dating in 2000 and were married in 2002. After much waiting, our son Sawyer was born in 2013. We love spending time together as an eternal family.
2 comments:
I finally got some time to look at blogs tonight. I loved the message to create by Pres. Uchtdorf. Thanks for sharing it with us. When you were up this last weekend I ment to give you the bag of flip flops we found in the tent trailer after Moab. I try to remember to put them in your jeep. I'm glad you came We had fun.
You need to up date.
Post a Comment