Monday, April 6, 2009

Old Testament


On Friday Chris and I finished reading the Old Testament. Wow! That is a looooong book. We have been reading it (almost) every night for over 2 years. I am so proud of us. Now, on to the New Testament. Just in time for Easter.

9 comments:

Amy said...

That is a major accomplishment! You should be proud. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I am very impressed. What is your opinion of Psalms?

Stephenson and Katie said...

WOW impressive!!! And I'm sorry about the 3 hard weeks... no fun! I did enjoy the snow pics though- miss you guys!!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Good job you Bible Scholars!

Shian said...

Good job! I haven't finished it yet.

Marianne said...

Wow, good for you! I tried the Old Testament a couple of years ago, but got stuck on Song of Solomon. (Those are some crazy scriptures) :)

I'm sorry about your hard 3 weeks, but it is fun to read about what you guys do. Glad you got a good deal on your new truck!

Deliliah said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I'v been working on it for 5 or 6 years. Obviously I am not reading every night like you guys. Did. Being consistent is the Big WOW.

Camey said...

I am way impressed as well. I usually stick to the BOM and don't venture out much!

Deliliah said...

Good to see you in Moab this last weekend. I hope you blog about it. I'm sure everyone will want to hear about the pooped up tent & the kids from England.