Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chris Did What?

During Chris's rebellious years he got a tattoo that he has never liked. I never got a picture of it and that makes me sad because he finally got it covered up. He'd been thinking about it for a while and one day (about six months ago) he said "okay, I'm going to do it". We went looking for a tattoo parlor and found our way to ASI tattoos. Now Chris has a Dallas Cowboys star on his upper right arm with a band underneath it that has a football hidden in the middle. I really like it.




We didn't tell my family for a while because Shian has always loved to make fun (in a nice way) of his old one. We wanted her to find out in person. This picture is when Chris told her (it was our family Halloween party, that's why she's dressed like that Ü).

I was a little bit disappointed at her reaction. I thought she would be more upset that she would never again get to tease Chris about it. Oh well. We certainly like the Cowboys better than a peace sign with a rose through it. Ü

3 comments:

Shian said...

Thank you for mentioning it was Halloween. Otherwise everyone would have wondered why you never told them about your psycho sister. I thought it was a fake tattoo. None of believed it was real for a long time. I must admit, Chris made a much better decision this time. I wish you had a before picture though...

Rob & Shauna said...

Wow! I actually was wondering if it was an April fools joke...still not sure if I can trust the Chris-ism of it all...?

Nicole said...

I think it's fake. Not sure why, but I do. Guess I'll have to see it in real life to believe!