Monday, August 25, 2008

Emy's Tag

25 years ago... I was 4 years old. I loved doing anything my older sister Shian did and dressing my little brother up in girls clothes.

20 years ago... I was 9. I loved being with my family. My dad would always come up with fun creative things to do like making us clothes out of newspaper.

15 years ago... I was 14. I was realizing how much I loved to sing and (apparently) learning to flirt with the camera man. Ü

10 years ago... I was 19. I was working at USU catering (a job I absolutely loved) and spending all my free time with my best friends. No college for me.


5 years ago... I was being sealed in the temple to the LOVE OF MY LIFE and starting a new adventure in trucking with him.


3 snacks I enjoy...
~ Ice cream
~ Cookie dough
~ Anything chocolate

3 things on my to-do list...
~ Weed (this has been on my list for weeks)
~ Do my visiting teaching
~ Get my food storage together

If I was suddenly a billionaire I would...
~ Pay off all our debt
~ Buy (at least) 10 trucks for our business
~ Buy every one in our family a house
~ Pay off all our family's debt
~ Take a monster vacation to all the places we want to see
~ Take our family on a monster vacation (can you tell I'm all about family?)
~ Give, GIVE, GIVE

3 bad habits...
~ Interrupting others (sorry!)
~ Nagging my husband
~ Being critical of strangers

5 places I've lived...
~ Kearns, UT
~ Las Vegas, NV
~ Wellsville, UT
~ Sandy, UT
~ Taylorsville, UT

5 jobs I've had...
~ Caterer at USU
~ Airline reservations girl for Delta
~ Server at Chevy's Fresh Mex
~ Server at Olive Garden
~ Truck driver

3 things people don't know about me...
~ When I was really little I rode my big wheel into a freezer smashing my two front teeth. I had to wear fake ones for a couple years.
~ I was the Jolly Green Giant for Halloween when I was 2.
~ I was baptized on my birthday.

7 comments:

Shian said...

I can't believe you put that flirting picture up. I seriously think that's the worst picture ever taken of you. The rest of them are cute though. Aren't you glad those late 70's - early 80's colors aren't in anymore? I am. They're ugly.

Emily Youngdell said...

Such cute pictures! Personally, I think the one where you are flirting with the camera man is pretty dang funny. I bet Clif loves the fact that we all know that he was dressed up as a girl when he was young. Ü

Val said...

You catered at USU? We only missed each other up inLogan by about 6 years :)

Michelle said...

Fun post! I love the picture of you flirting with the camera man :)

Gina said...

Just how HIGH are those bangs? :) Okay, so I just realized you've done like a million tags on your blog lately. So I'm adding another. You've been tagged, again. Check out my blog. :)

Shian said...

Too busy reading Midnight Sun to update? :)

Clisty said...

That was fun to see those pics! What a fun post!!