Monday, August 11, 2008

New

New Shoes This is my first pair of high heels since Chris and I got married (6 years ago). It's so nice to be tall again. I love big clunky wedge shoes.
.
.
.
New Camera We finally have a camera that can focus and flash. I'm so excited to use it (as soon as I read the instruction manual). We used some rebate coupon things we had from the Flying J so we only had to pay $27. How nice.
.
.
.
New Book No spoilers here. I love these books. They are so entertaining. Truly wonderful.
.
.
.
We've had some family friends staying with us for a couple of weekends and they'll be here one more (we love you, Shauna) so we have been a bit reclusive lately. I'll blog all about our fun times when I have a little more time. Ü

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes Tara ;) They are SOOOO cute!!!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Hey! Those shoes look like something I would wear. I am rubbing off on you. I knew you would eventually like my bright, patterned, kind of trendy style. Go you.

Emily Youngdell said...

LOVE the shoes. They are so cute! Glad to hear that you guys are doing well, I've been wondering where you were.

Shian said...

Hooray for the new camera! I use mine constantly. Now I don't get out the video camera as much as I should.

lil megan said...

Love the shoes..way cute. and I'm very proud of the new camera--you guys really needed one. I like it.