Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be!
Dang! You are smokin' hot! (also, I heart the blue steel face)
Im in LOVE with the picture with the rings. You're HOT Tara.. you're OK Chris. ;) Tracy did an amazing job!
Wow Glam shots! Love it... especially seeing Chris as a poser! You two are the cutest! xoxo, Nara
not gonna lie. I got a little teary.really cute. love you guys
I LOVE them!!!! Soo stunning!
Love them! You two make a beautiful pair!
Tracy has an eye for photography. Wonderful pictures. It helps when the people you are taking pictures of are good looking like you two.
I love them! You're as cute together now as you were ten years ago :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Dang! You are smokin' hot! (also, I heart the blue steel face)
Im in LOVE with the picture with the rings. You're HOT Tara.. you're OK Chris. ;) Tracy did an amazing job!
Wow Glam shots! Love it... especially seeing Chris as a poser! You two are the cutest! xoxo, Nara
not gonna lie. I got a little teary.
really cute. love you guys
I LOVE them!!!! Soo stunning!
Love them! You two make a beautiful pair!
Tracy has an eye for photography. Wonderful pictures. It helps when the people you are taking pictures of are good looking like you two.
I love them! You're as cute together now as you were ten years ago :)
Post a Comment