Monday, December 6, 2010

Anniversary



Today marks the ten year anniversary of our first date. It was a great day then and it is a great day now. Back then we went to see The Grinch and had dinner at Chevy's. Today we went to see the movie Red (which we absolutely loved!) had dinner at the Olive Garden and had pictures taken by the very talented Tracy Layne. She has such an eye for photography and although I've only seen this one picture so far, I know the rest will be amazing.
It was such a beautiful day. Chris bought me a quad set of scriptures and a mini hymnal. Plus, he had my name embossed(is that the word?) on the front of both of them. I gave him a camera that is made for rugged use. Waterproof, shock and cold resistant. Plus a bunch of accessories to go with it. I told him that ten years ago we started making memories together and I want to always be able to capture those moments.

Chris, I love you more than fingers can type, more than words can say.



15 comments:

Amy said...

Dang girl - you are GORGEOUS! Congrats to you both. :D (yes embossed is a word - hooray for new scriptures!)

ariel said...

awwwwwwwwwww! happy anniversary. and i love the picture :)

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy Anniversary you two cute people. I love the picture as well.

Caprene said...

I thought the picture was an engagement shot or something and thought "wow, they certainly have not aged a bit in ten years..."
Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Happy 10 years!! I love that your celebrate your dating anniversary. I love the picture. Tracy did such a good job!! Love you guys!... well mostly you, Tara! Chris I'll put up with! ;)

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Sorry- I left you like forty comments. Oops

Lanara said...

Love it! I couldn't have a more wonderful brother and sister in-law!! I am so happy you two found each other and I got to be the first one in my family to meet you Tara! I still remember the day that Chris and I went to Chevy's and I met you. In fact I was there when you suggested going to see the Grinch! ;) Love you both! Nara

Shian said...

I can't believe it's been that long!!! Crazy! I love, love, love the picture. Your eyes look amazing.

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'm excited to see the rest of your pictures too :)

We had so much fun with you on Satruday. So much fun just to hang out for no special reason. Come again soon!

ps. we are liking the West Wing

tracy layne said...

Awww you two are the cutest. :) Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

You guys are like two peas in a pod! Congrats on 10 yrs! HaPpY DaTiNg AnNiVeRsARy! :) Love, love, love the pic! I wanna see more!

Deliliah said...

I love the picture too. I want to see the rest of them. I know I am so slow in looking at blogs. Wow ten years. We think you are two peas in pod and glad to have Chris in our family.

Camey said...

I love these pictures!!! Who took them?