Monday, July 27, 2009

To Do List

Today was quite the day. I did the following:

  • washed my sheets and mattress pad (and remade my bed)
  • took a random drug and alcohol test (and passed! )
  • washed the old sheets and put new ones on the guest bed (air mattress)
  • took the Liberty for an oil change and tire rotation
  • took the Liberty to the dealer to get the AC fixed (hooray)
  • washed the sheets for the guest twin bed (and remade the bed)
  • took the Rubicon for an oil change
  • went to the grocery store
  • washed the towels in my bathroom
  • put away the air mattress and pump
  • made zucchini bread (yummy)
  • washed a ton of dishes
  • did the chemicals in the hot tub (for the first time- go me)
  • picked up the jeep from the dealer (I love AC!)
  • went through my old jeans and replaced them with my new (DI new) ones
  • cooked cheese bread for our Bachelorette party (thanks Tiff)
  • went to the party (it was a blast!)
  • watered my plants
  • organized my freeze-dried food
  • washed the sheets for our truck bed (and folded them)
  • potted a plant and started a new one in water
  • watched some of my episodes of SYTYCD (loved 'em)
  • spent some time in the hot tub to relax after all my hard labor

11 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

WOW- and you didn't even look tired at the party! Go Tara! What was Chris doin all day? :)

Malerie said...

i am VERY impressed!!!
Go you!
i LOVE days like that, where you feel so accomplished!

Amy said...

Holy laundry Batman! You rock.

Deliliah said...

Igot tired just reading about it.

dave + kirst said...

Tara seriously Chris doesn't know the Superwoman that he married- he's a lucky guy. If only I weren't so lazy I could be like you! Whew!

Matt said...

We saw you doing one of the items on your list! It was just a quick blue ;)

Shian said...

Wow! You were busy. I don't think my Done List would look nearly so long. Then you said you only slept 3 hours before heading to work, right? Maybe insanity does run in our family...

Gordon and Robyn said...

that is a whole ton of laundry!

Amy said...

I suck at texting....we have the funeral tomorrow so we're well taken care of. Thank you for thinking of us and for keeping us in your prayers. You're a good friend, and I'm glad!

Camey said...

You can come over and help me. I swear you have so much energy. I have a list like that and then some to be doing and I am blogging. lol! How did you make the cheese bread? That sounds good!

Sue said...

You did more in one day than I do in an entire week! I need to take some lessons from you. :)